Monday, November 15, 2010

What students have been saying about our courses recently:

These are just some of the comments our English language students have made about our English courses over the last 3 months:

12/11/2010"The teachers are really well-prepared and warm with their students. My experience at the school has been very good."Laura, Italy, General English Course.


05/11/2010"The classes are very good - a good mix of grammar and conversation. The course has been an interesting experience and has been very useful to me." - Juan, Spain, General English Course.


15/10/2010"The best thing about the course was the conversation and the listening. My teacher was clear and simple in her explanations. My experience at the DLTC was Very Good to Excellent." - Paolo, Italy, General
English Course.


08/10/2010"The best thing about the course was my class, my teacher and my classmates. I've learnt so much in just a month!!" - Sara, Spain, General English Course.


01/10/2010"My teacher is great .. the school is great .. my host mother is so nice" -Tihana, Croatia, General English Course.


24/09/2010"The best thing about the course was that there was a small number of students in each class and most of the time we practised speaking. There was no waste of time, a lot of homework but nice, clear and motivating. Good idea to have the free afternoon lectures about Irish culture, the walks and films. My host family was really nice and kind." - Debora, Italy, General English Course.


27/08/2010"My teacher was fantastic - explaining every day. The course was good and my experience was very good." - Emilie, France, General English Course.

No comments:

Post a Comment