Monday, February 18, 2013

Great feedback from students on our General English Courses

It's great to see that the teachers have started 2013 as well as they finished 2012. This is what students have been saying in recent weeks about their teachers, their English courses, the DLTC English Language school and their host families:

  • 15/02/2013: Very good teacher .. I'm satisfied .. except my stay was too short. My host mother helped me learn and was available when I needed. Thanks to all the team! - Emmanuel, Belgium, General English Course
  • 15/02/2013: All the course was useful for me. My teacher was excellent. My host family are very, very, very nice .. the best family in Ireland. I will return! - Francisco, Spain, General English Course
  • 18/02/2013: The best thing about the course was the speaking. My teacher was very professional; the contents were serious and enjoyable; and my experience was great! - Axel, France, General English Course
  • 28/01/2013: The best thing about the course was the conversation and hearing English. It's a good school and sometimes hard which is good for learning. - Igor, Croatia, General English Course

  • Well done to all the teachers and everyone in the school .. the students are very happy!! :)
    For all student comments see our website Student Comments on DLTC Language School, Dublin, Ireland

    No comments:

    Post a Comment